JSSGIW Journal of Management
SHIM Journal of Management is a Bi-annual Journal having ISSN No: 2349-3550. It is an Interdisciplinary Research Journal focuses on integrating theory, research and practice in the area of management. It aspires to bring researchers, academicians and practitioners together.
- JSSGIW Journal of Management Volume-I, Issue No.1, Oct.-Mar2014
- JSSGIW Journal of Management Volume-I, Issue No.2, Apr.-Sept2014
- JSSGIW Journal of Management Volume-II, Issue No.1, Oct.-Mar2015
- JSSGIW Journal of Management Volume-II, Issue No.2, Apr.-Sept2015
- JSSGIW Journal of Management Volume-III, Issue No.1,Oct.-Mar2016
- JSSGIW Journal of Management Volume-IV, Issue No.2,Apr.-Sept2017
Guidelines for Authors:
Authors are requested to follow the stated guidelines without which the paper will not be accepted for publication.
►The paper should be typed in Microsoft Word format, Times New Roman font with 12 point size
►Set uniform margins of 1 inch (2.54 cm) on the top, bottom, left and right of every page.
►The cover page should contain the title of the paper, author’s name, designation, official address, contact phone numbers, e-mail address and an abstract of not more than 250 words followed by 5-6 keywords .
►The contribution must be original and is neither published nor under consideration for publication anywhere else.
►The main text should not contain name of the author and footnotes.
►Figures and tables should be numbered consecutively and should appear near the text where they are first cited. Captions of the figures at the bottom and tables at the top are to be given.
►Titles and sub-titles heading should start from the left-hand margin.
►The length of the paper should not exceed 3500 words, including references & annexure.
►The copy rights of the contributions published in the Journal lie with the publishers of the Journal
►The order of the content must be as per following sequence;
• Cover Page with Authors details, Abstract & Keywords
• Materials and Methods
• Annexure (if any)
Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically to email@example.com with title of paper as subject line