Training and Placement department is dedicated towards proper placement of students on career options and provides the latest information on training & employment opportunities.
The placement department focus on providing guidance, counseling, and bringing students and potential employers together to achieve best possible placements, depending on the market conditions.
SHIM has consistently maintained an excellent recruitment record.
- Assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussion.
- Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning of students with academic curriculum.
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Awareness among students regarding future career options.
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Coordinating Summer Training/Internship Programme.
- Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.